Hi! Its been a while since the last blog, so here we go…
In this 21st century we are living on a high paced world where a small delay or inconvenience makes our life hectic or miserable. And thanks to the technology that everything is upgraded in this digital world. But ever thought about what if our fast-growing life suddenly comes to a standstill? But for sure to prevent this kind of shutdowns our Researchers and Top-level experts always had a Plan B if this would happen.
But no one imagined that virus would have caused so much havoc that the whole world will come to a lockdown. We have come up with antibiotics and vaccines for epidemics and pandemics before, but this was something different that no one was ready to face and about 20 m people would have been affected. This tiny virus has prohibited us from from hugging, shaking hands and even made us to keep a distance of 1 m at least. I just remember the scene from the movie ‘Five Feet Apart’. =) The sad part is that the symptoms go unnoticed for number of days, and all of a sudden you get a cough, fever and other symptoms which are related to this virus.
But have you realized that this lockdowns have been done for the very first time and it’s been around 6 weeks (India.) and still continuing? We always had an excuse for sacrificing our passion for something because of our busy schedule and work life. Well the introverts will be the happiest people during this lockdown as its their daily routine to stay at home at all times.
- People got a chance to do something they always had a passion to do.
- Those who had an interest in cooking got an opportunity to try new recipes for their family, as well as a member we always motivate the chef so we keep enjoying tasty new dishes
- You can survive without a junk food.
- A hardworking person who finally got a time to spend with their family. (A husband to a wife, a mom to her children, a son to her older parents and many others.)
- Relationships are not defined by the physical distance.
- What about Earth? Have you ever seen that the ozone layer that protects us from UV Radiation emitted from the sun is finally repairing itself after being depleted due to pollution and other gases.
- The rivers in the various cities once were polluted with oil and grease released from a motor boats are finally cleaned and there are some great visuals of Dolphins sightings in the cities.
- Just pulling those cruise ships out of the water is going to reduce the amount of global ocean water pollutants and noise almost instantaneously.
- Maggie cannot be made in 2 minutes.
- You will finally get bore even after sleeping.
- Ludo finally came into Existence from Extinct
- And finally Our parents is really our best friends, we just need to give them a chance.
But after all this we are praying that this Pandemic will soon come to an end and lockdowns will be lifted so that we can carry on our daily schedule, Indeed people are suffering and many have lost their livelihood, we are deeply hurt for the daily wage workers those who are affected. Also lets hope that the researchers and scientists come up with the medicines and Vaccines. Finally we believe that nothing lasts forever and in the end everything’s going to be okay. Cheers !